$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Ducttape10 12 years ago

Another I thing I am SICK AND TIRED OF is when a Facebook page, or another website (not naming any names, myfbm.com) steals any patterns from this page. It is SO annoying. Do it your self, stupid people! (I'm not talking to you guys, I'm talking to the people of myfbm.com) Whooooooppps! I named a name! :P

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Charmed_1 12 years ago

I believe they get request from people who own the bracelets makers for the written version to a pattern.....they may have looked here for those request, but it's in written form to go with the numbering/string placement of the makers. I've been on the site and there not claiming any pattern as there own design!!, just posting it to make it easier for those who need the written version. Rather we like it or not or want to believe, there are those young and old who find the written version much easier to follow then the one's we have here. I know when I first started friendship bracelet making, I found these patterns confusing until I made several with the written version which help me to convert and understand how to read these patterns....honestly I find nothing wrong with the myfbm site and the patterns on it for the simply reason to which I have already stated above......and mods, if they are in the wrong, please let me know so I can go eat dirt? or wash me mouth out with soap...lol.. I just don't see that they are....I could be wrong?....

I feel you, Charmed_1. I know what you mean, I did TRY to make to make Heather's friendship bracelets when I first started, but I didn't know what fk and bk knots were, believe it or not. :P I think these patterns are WAY easier than than the written version.... it's just a babble of words put into steps, when we could just use a generator! ;) Sorry for the misunderstanding, Charmer_1!

to each there own when it comes to which way is most easiest to learn a pattern....rather it's with a bunch of babbling of words or not.....if it helps them make a pattern then I say power to ya.....I no longer use the written myself, and have graduated to the patterns here..lol......I understand your initial concern with all the stealing of stuff lately but that site is fine and safe and are not claiming anything as there own....Good luck going back to school....pretty soon the end of the school year will be here before ya know it....lol...

Okay, thanks, Charmed_1!!! I agree that the site doesn't claim the pattern is their own. Could they do that? how?

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Carrie 12 years ago

I think that by not posting the pattern to their site, they ARE claiming it as their own.

By not, or by posting the pattern will they claim it as their own?

I do have plenty of dirt outside...?...lol....

LOL

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Carrie 12 years ago

I have no idea what you mean by that. But if they posted "original pattern found on friendshipbracelets.net" and posting the link, that would be acceptable to me.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!