$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

Ah, So she really didn't learn a thing than.lol

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

.............*yawn*........................*rubs red eyes*.......................I lost sleep...................... Oops, I listened to that little devil on my shoulder, when I should've been listening to the little angel on the other shoulder. Where's the delete button? (Guess I should heed the advice of the little angel and leave it alone now, huh.)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

seriously, I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. it's really exhausting to explain something when the other person just isn't listening. but I have faith in the powers that be, and they'll sort things out sooner or later ;-)

Hopefully it's not me Foz.lol It will work itself out soon enough.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Sometimes you just have to throw your hands up and walk away, Foz. Doesn't mean that you're not right or that you give up. Just means that sometimes it's not worth the aggravation of trying to reason with these people.

ack, I'm tired. good night, everyone!!

all right, people, are you ready? I'm so grateful this thread exists because I'm annoyed at all kinds of stuff right now -- grab a coffee and prop up those pillows, because this will be a long one!

I'm annoyed at people not reading my posts thoroughly before commenting on them. I'm tired of being accused of being rude by someone who is all gung-ho about judging me without knowing the whole story. I'm insulted and sick as all hell that I'm being judged by someone who's been on the site for one day, and that I'm being labelled a hater by someone who doesn't know me at all.

I'm annoyed that people who have no control over their tone of voice or the expressions they use talk down on me. I'm sick and tired of people exploding, throwing accusations around, calling me childish and then handing out advice on being friendly.

I'm annoyed at people who think they can get away with everything as long as they post a lame apology two posts later. any apology that includes explanations of their lack of control or unwillingness to re-read a hurtful or unintelligent comment before posting is not an apology, it's an excuse. how dare anyone blow up in my face, call me childish or darling, and then accuse me of being spiteful when I don't accept that apology?

I don't appreciate advice from hot-headed people. I don't care about apologies that follow such bad behaviour. and I'm sick of people playing the victim card just because they conveniently had all of their earlier nasty comments removed.

everyone who's been on this site a while knows that I'm only too glad to help -- be nice to me and I'll be nice to you :-) but anyone who thinks they can treat me like an inferior, or who calls me names, is just casting a bad light upon themselves.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

amen:)

That's right Foz. This is getting crazy now. Plus, you are so right.

This is not about this thread but another. ::sigh:: I hate when stating an opinion you get attacked for it by someone who basically know little to nothing about it. I think I will only read this thread because the others are getting a bit stupefied now. I hate Drama and I will not be a part of it any more on here.

I only wish to have a care free experience here and make bracelets. I just think I'll ignore that thread from now on.Now I feel better and will like actually finish my first alpha and my other flip flop zig zag bracelets.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!