$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

I know what you mean Foz, it annoys me when people play the innocent when it's clear to see they started it. I wouldn't have accepted the apology either.

I'm so peeved right now on many levels. It has all hit me today and i just burst into tears, I'm tired and so fed up of being treated like I don't know anything at work. I've been there 7 years I've had training, I know what I'm doing yet I'm spoken to by people who have never been trained and they are trying to say I'm not capable of doing MY job!!!

Saturday night was crazy at work and the day was crazier!

Went to a water park for my friends birthday before work, I knew I'd be tired but as I've worked every weekend for 8 years I thought a day time thing why not?, got a few bruises and I was tired but I had fun.
Then getting the bus back with my fiancée before going to work and we pulled up to a pretty severe car crash, no one was hurt but we were DISGUSTED that people were hanging around taking photo's! I mean how sick can you get??!!! I was mortified not to mention panicking about being late for work. Then I get to work, have my back stabbing colleague give his ex girlfriend free drinks and act nice as pie to me! Yet I went on 3 sneaky breaks and I still took more than him, in fact £500 more! And he didn't have any breaks!

And now to top my whole weekend off, the doctor has put me back on medication which means I can't have any alcohol for 6 months! I've officially lost the plot on top of being tired! Ugh!!!

Ok now i feel better :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

oh man, Acid! poor you! what a weekend :-(

I'm sorry to hear your co-worker is such a rat, and that you won't be able to drink for the next 6 months! I hope it's nothing serious for you to require medication!! get well soon :-)

No nothing major, just long term anti-biotics....good job I rarely drink now lol

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

I hope you feel better soon Acid.

Thank you :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 13 years ago

*wonders how the above post fits into this thread, then shrugs and goes on*

I'm annoyed that this is the 6th one i've deleted now grr!

there are post like that by sarahing every where spaming information for some company selling jerseys , can you just ban the user?

If i see one more i will be don't worry

i counted three on the front page lol

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!