$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

I'm annoyed at myself today, I've been living on pokemon white for 3 days solid and it's eating into my knotting time AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

Pokemon white?

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

lol Acid! I've never played pokemon in my life, but I'm no stranger to wasting time. I can spend whole days playing some inane game on facebook while my poor bracelets are sitting there, sad and neglected ;-)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 13 years ago

Love the Hair Acid!!

foshisle: it's the new pokemon game that has been released on the Ds.
Foz: I know what you mean by facebook i'm guilty of it also, feel free to add me if your on there :)
Sareana: thanks it's an old photo, I fancied a change of profile pic, my hair is still red :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

I'm like you Foz and Acid I play on face book way to much it's my second home.lol I am finally starting on my big pile of bracelets.

i play on superpoke pets, thats about it, had to go cold turkey on PC games. <.<,O.o,>.> was addicted to WoW {World of Warcraft for those who dont know} still want to play from time to time but too darned expensive and addictive, mainly addictive,..

Yeah I play WoW as well but after weeks of getting up to level 80 i kinda just lost the wind for it, I do it as a 60 day pre paid card so I might give it a rest for a month or 2. My guilty pleasure on FB is Bejewelled and thankfully not much else although i was sucked into farmville 2 years ago thankfully i decided i couldn't be bothered any more lol

Good job my fiancée is playing pokemon also atm otherwise I'd be in the dog house well and truly lol

i know what you mean, i had to make my man put down "Rift" the new WoW wanna be, he wanted to check it out, and honestly i did too ,. but i really don't want to be so totally sucked into a game like that again, so i told him no,.. he pouted then got over it lol

>.> and my poor dilapidated PC cant handle games like that any more ,.. and if i cant play neither can he *nods*

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!