$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 13 years ago

oh yeah,.. tell me about it,. and there were times in my youth where it applied to me.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Ok, here we go...talk about karma...ready? At work today, my group of bosses called a meeting for my entire department. So happens that my shift is closing down, and only one shift will run. Two people on my shift will be placed in other departments and the rest will keep their normal jobs. Who was one of the two that will be placed elsewhere? MY PARTNER!!! So I go to work Monday morning (not Monday night) and *says singing* I HAVE A NEW PARTNER! I HAVE A NEW PARTNER! Na-na-na-na-na-nahhh!!! XD

thats awesome ,. i hope your new partner will be up to snuff :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

lol awesome stuff :D
Saying that I took more than my back stabbing co-worker in the takings tonight, nothing major but at least it shows I'm still faster than him lol

LOL good for you Acid! show um up anyway you can!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

@Sareana...I worked with her some when I was on day shift, and she works hard and pulls her own weight. It'll be a welcome change. @Acid...that's major enough! Karma in action again lol :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

Unless ur chuck Norris lol

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

Call me crazy but another thread made me a touch mad. That lady is something else.

Okay, I'm done ranting now.

I will resume with my scheduled programming.lol

i think i know which one you mean Huntress, i try to not let people aggravate me, for one they may be having a bad day, stressed and what not. just let it slide away like water off a duck's back. >.> Quack quack <.<

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

I've just read the same thread briefly and wow is all I can say.
It really bugs in a way how someone can assume we are all children on here, I mean dear god I'm nearly 30! That's another thing that winds me right up though is getting asked for ID none stop!!! I spent most of my late teens/20's hearing the "you'll be great full when your nearly 30 that your getting asked"..........no I'm not! It's still as annoying as when I was 18 and it's still bloody annoying 10 years later! Even more so when my fiancée is 23 and doesn't get asked at all!!!

Anyway, random rant over lol

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!