$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

I hate that too Acid and I am 30.lol Yet, now I never get asked since I was like 22. Now I'm surprised when someone wants to see it. I makes me blush because I know I look older than I act.

Yes, Sareana I will let it slide she's not worth it. Although she basically yelled at me for stating my opinion. I just laughed it off this time. So not worth my time.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

I must say I've been gritting my teeth and clinching my jaws at that thread as well :) Even had a "nice" remark all typed out more than once but decided I'm better than that and let it go. I think I might have added fuel to the flame, but I really wasn't trying to. *rolls eyes* Oh, well...... @Acid and Huntress...Someday you will consider it a real compliment to be asked for ID. :) I haven't been asked for one in years lol!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 13 years ago

me either, then again i haven't colored my hair in forever and i have quite a few gray (but mine are silver) hair. when i first started getting them i tried to convince them to come in all in one place i wanted a cool natural widows peak streak of silver ,.. that would have been sooo cool ,.. but they didn't listen ,.. oh well,. and yeah i may be old but I'm still a kid at heart with a lot of things.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

first of all, I'm thrilled for fatnsassy that you're getting a new partner! second, aaaaaaargh for wretched IDs! I'll be 30 in june (wheee?) and I STILL get asked for ID. and I just logged on after sleeping almost 12 hours and found 52 notifications... and two dozen belonging to that thread I'm scared of going to now! I know exactly what "lady" you've been referring to here and I think I need another coffee before I'm ready to face all that bad-mannered nonsense.

Thanks, Foz. I'm thrilled too, but just a little afraid to rejoice too much for fear of jinxing my new good luck! On the subject of age, I woke up in tears on the morning of my 30th birthday. Seriously, I cried like a baby, even though it was better than the alternative ;) When 40 rolled around, it didn't bother me a bit. Now I feel that age is nothing but a number and you're only as old as you feel...even if I don't get carded anymore! :D I haven't colored my hair in years either, and I welcome every new gray (silver) hair with open arms. I feel I've earned every single one of 'em. Now I'm going to crank up my coffee pot since Foz mentioned coffee...

make a cup for me too, please? I'm a caffeine addict ;-) I wish you all the best with your new partner, and that work will be better from now on!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Killshotz 13 years ago

I can't stand the new bracelet pattern set up and it slows down both my computers just to load them =/

Yeah, mine is a little slow, too. Plus I don't like that I can't add my own description to an alpha pattern when I submit it, so I'm waiting for everything to be back to 100% before I add any more. But I know that Stefan is overloaded and is still working hard to try to optimize the site, so I won't complain. :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

Hey, Foz "that Lady" actually stopped commenting on the thread. So it's safe to go back to again.lol

I know, and she had most of her posts removed too ;-) and then she started a thread recommending that we should be able to remove our own posts because yadda yadda blah blah... I'm so tired now ;-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!