$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

that's awfully sweet of you to say, but yesterday I truly gave creative birth to a bracelet/demon hybrid! and, tonight, my friends, I shall have to perform the sacred ritual to remove it from this world... forever! I might also cut back on the caffeine while I'm at it ;-)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

LOL!!!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

lol foz!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 13 years ago

What is your "sacred ritual" for the removal of your bracelets? Mine is the throwing into the fireplace, trash can, or "reject box" :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 13 years ago

Ugh so annoyed at...wait what was I annoyed at?...Oh yes, people being full of themselves. There was one photo on here where the bracelets were beautifully made. A user (I forgot who) said they were beautiful and well-made. The girl who made them replied, "I know, right?" Plus, there's idiots at my school who have a record-breaking 23 demerits (infractions, bad thingies, punishments...I dunno what to call them!) each because they are too busy listening to their own voices to hear the teacher sending them to the office.

wow! im an office aide in the vp office and ud b surprised how big some of the ppls files r!! its ridiculus!! (u get a file wen u go to the vp for dress cod or an offense report oran incident report etc.) i dont have a folder:P

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 13 years ago

I successfully completed the ritual, which includes a lot of overly dramatic sighing, eye rolling and a completely unbelievable, casual stroll towards the rubbish bin ;-) @ stellaphone now you've made me curious towards this person!! what an awful comment!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 13 years ago

It is awful, nothing annoys me more than boasting on how good your bracelets are, there just simply is no need for it in my mind.
I used to get in trouble at school for uniform mostly, I guess they were scared of my own personality shining through but with all the piercings, black nail polish and generally looking "grungey" I can't see what upset them so much lol!

lol

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

In general I am annoyed because my husband is such a girl and loves to talk on the phone at work with me.lol That is for like hours mind you. I so hate that because I can't get anything done. Besides that I have no car and can't go anywhere when I really need to. So I am surviving on whats left of my thread and I am running out of black as usual. Oh ya, not to mention my hubby broke our mouse and I can't right click any more. Thank the heavens this is a laptop and I can still use the buttons on it to help me spell check.

Okay, I'm done and I feel so much better.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!