$1911

was donated
RE: Organizing thread? by ElleMay 12 years ago

Right. Its it pattern 43079 by duckfeather. And it has been tripled, so it will fit the width of my phone. I also added two different colored strings to the sides because i needed a little more width. But to answer your question yes it is 1 pattern set beside itself 3 times.
And yes, i like using a dry erase marker for that very reason! I have a limited supply of ink right now, so i try to make everything work for more than one use. And its eco-friendly! Lol!

This is a link to the single pattern.

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/gallery.php?id=23542
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/gallery.php?id=23542

Single pattern`s photo. Sorry.

RE: Organizing thread? by cab7781xoxo 12 years ago

i have a bin/container thing that i got at michaels. it has all different sections in it. i have the strings color coated-red in one section, orange in the next section, etc. it reallly helps keep the string organized and untangled!! if you go on youtube and type in "how i organize my friendship bracelet string" you can get more ideas. also on these videos lots of people use those boxes i mentioned earlier. and they are not a lot of money and they r definately worth it.

RE: Organizing thread? by CeeCee13 12 years ago

@cab7781xoxo, do you put your string onto bobbins, then into the bin? I'm pretty sure I use the same type of container, and you're right, they work great!

RE: Organizing thread? by MyJuliet 12 years ago

I do not know the circumstances,. Yesterday, I just re-stocked in the string (actually a good string job is for me), I did not see anything.

RE: Organizing thread? by darlinlily 12 years ago

Oh my, I better get organizing :D
It's good because I have mild OCD lol so It'll make me feel better

RE: Organizing thread? by Aiyanna 12 years ago

My mom has OCD, so I know what you mean...;)

RE: Organizing thread? by bracelet_baker 12 years ago

I dont know if this is organizing but all i do is keep my strings folded up so they are not tangled and stack them in a pile. but when i go on vacation i put my thread in a little jewlery box that i got from girl scouts last year and keep it on my lap with some internet enabled electronic.

RE: Organizing thread? by ashitx 12 years ago

I am a must. have. organization. freak
I use plastic bobbins and a clear case. Because I only use DMC floss, I write down the color number on the corner in case I need more of it later.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!