$1911

was donated
RE: Organizing thread? by ElleMay 12 years ago

awesome. I just got this one actually, I have another one thats pink, but it has a round bar for a clip and doesn't hold bracelets very well. I used it for school a few semesters ago, and now that I've begun making more bracelets, I decided the pink had to be retired!

i got it at walmart, in the scholl supplies/office section. i think it was 2$

RE: Organizing thread? by jamiethegymnast 12 years ago

I have the almost the same I think, but it's just not clear. Sort of corkboard-looking but not that texture...

RE: Organizing thread? by CeeCee13 12 years ago

I don't even use a clipboard, I use these clips that I think are called binder clips. I might change to a clipboard though, because then I would be able to do multiple bracelets at once in the same spot!

i use the binder clips sometimes too. But its even better when u use binder clips on a clipboard. you can be working on one bracelet with the clip of the clipboard, but if you have another one, you can use a binder clip on the side/bottom of the clipboard. It works as long as you keep your strings separated.

Yup! I also love the colors that you're using for your phone case. And did you write on the clipboard with a dry-erase marker, like with the row that your on?

lol, yes I did! Thats why I chose the clear plastic, so I could use a dry erase marker to keep up with what row I'm on. I'm also keeping up with how much time it takes me each time I add to it, so I will know how long this project has taken me overall. O_O
I also like the clear case so I can stick a copy of the pattern to the back and mark off my finished rows as I go. If you look close you can see 1-2 lines crossed out.
I'm glad you noticed that CeeCee13, I didn't realize that was in the picture until you said something.

o, also I'm glad you like my colors! lol.
They are different shades of my favorite color combo

RE: Organizing thread? by Aiyanna 12 years ago

I have a question about your the phone case your making.....I see the bracelet pattern behind it, i beleive i know which one that is....but i see three diamonds, so is just one of those diamonds the actual bracelet pattern? Like is that how thick making the normal pattern will be?

Your welcome about the colors, and the dry erase marker is a great idea. That way if you want to make the pattern again, you don't have to print it out again! @forever24, I think that she mirrored the pattern three times, so that would make just one of the diamonds the actual bracelet pattern.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!