$1911

was donated
RE: Organizing thread? by Dodadoo 12 years ago

First of all I make an inventory like.
brand # of the color and then i put a small piece of thread so when I need more I can recognize it.
Then I put it in small cardboard peices and THEN I put them in small bags depending on the brand

RE: Organizing thread? by jamiethegymnast 12 years ago

Wow, I've never seen plastic bobbins! They sound very useful!

And, I put them in cardboard then plastic bags too! :D

RE: Organizing thread? by K8e92 12 years ago

i used to use those bobbins and have that case but recently i acquired a organizer that has little pull out drawers where i keep all my skeins (and the left over bobbins which i'll use for when i'm on the go or something like that) it;s really nice because the drawers are clear and came with little dividers. now i'm using the old case with the little compartment for my beads.

RE: Organizing thread? by ElleMay 12 years ago

ok, let's see if this works. I took a photo of my organizer box, and its on flickr, so hopefully this bbcode will work, i've never tried this before

ok, i think i used the wrong link.

last time, and if this doesn't work, moderators, feel free to delete all these blank links!
[/url]
Untitled by ElleMay14, on Flickr[/IMG]

well, at least I got some words up there this time. Anyone got a tutorial on how to use this bbcode thing?

RE: Organizing thread? by CeeCee13 12 years ago

When I clicked on Untitled, it took me to the picture. I like the pattern that you're doing! and now I see what your thread organizer is.

thank you, it is pattern #43079 by duckfeather. yeah, i really need to figure out thr bbcode thing, i was hoping it would show up as a photo like the first post does. but i guess the link is fine, at least now yall can see what i use to keep my thread organized. :)

RE: Organizing thread? by Dodadoo 12 years ago

wow that is pretty amazing. are you gonna make a pencil case?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!