$1911

was donated
RE: Organizing thread? by happybunny 12 years ago

I have a little pull out thing (under/attached to my desk) and I have little dividers in them ;)

RE: Organizing thread? by Aiyanna 12 years ago

I use the cards....but ive actually seen people use the cards to wrap their string on and then buy the big plastic clear craft cases that are normally for beads and keep them their. The cases usually have different squard off parts, which makes it good for organizing the threads by color or abundancy:)

RE: Organizing thread? by Aiyanna 12 years ago

* there....and *squared...sorry my typing bad today lol:P

[I]IMG_1229.JPG[I]

Ooh ignore tht

RE: Organizing thread? by Tota 12 years ago

you can get one of those organizer box i found one at a good price at amazon.com here is it:

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Organizer-Box-Plastic-Bobbins/dp/B000BKVMOM/ref=sr_1_3?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1311001865&sr=1-3
i guess it'll work if u wrapped all the threads and put them in the box :D

RE: Organizing thread? by TinyTaint 12 years ago

I keep all my string in a tackle box... i have them on the bobbins and the colors seperatred in their own compartment. ill ipload a picture when i can. i didnt think i was that organzied untill i saw your "bunch" of strings... lol :-)

RE: Organizing thread? by jamiethegymnast 12 years ago

Sounds like everyone is pretty organized here! I better get going!

:P

RE: Organizing thread? by greenirsh 12 years ago

well my string is just like urs but after im done putting it onto the card board pieces i have a box with tinny compartments and i store them in there staring will all light colors to dark so its color coordinated

RE: Organizing thread? by CeeCee13 12 years ago

I use plastic bobbins, and put them in an organizer box like the link that Tota posted. I used to use the thin cardboard bobbins, but they kept on ripping. =P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!