$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by zodiacally 9 years ago

I published a pattern twice (took about an hour to make each time...) and it's not under the pending patterns on my profile...

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by zodiacally 9 years ago

Oops nevermind! It was only showing "normal" patterns and I made them under "alpha" patterns

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by unjeong12 9 years ago

Doosan

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by scartist 9 years ago

Hi, i'm having slight problems with alpha pattern generator - the fill mode doesn't seem to be working anymore. I could normally create an alpha patterns 2 days ago and the fill mode worked just fine, but since yesterday it just didn't response properly (didn't work if i tried working with more rows and columns than set). I tried in chrome as well as firefox, but no difference. Hope there's a solution, Thanks! :)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

On my Ipad it works fine ....

Idk, with me it only works when it's set to 12x12 (that is if i dont change rows or columns), afterwards it just doesnt response anymore. Think some other users had similar problems as i've read on this thread, i don't know if they managed to overcome the problem. Maybe i'll give it a try and make the pattern with pixel tool entirely :).

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

I found that filling big areas only works if you pixel-color the bottom line first.
Sometimes it only fills row by row that way but it should still save some work.

Thank you! It is working this way and it's much quicker that pixel mode :)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Trish21 9 years ago

Hi I have created a pattern but it wont save? I am on chrome, so dont understand why. regards Trish

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

It's pending right now, so you saved it. We have to check patterns before accepting or rejecting them. That takes up to a few days.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!