$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hiccups 12 years ago

That's a great idea! I second juliagould's idea. That would have helped me so much with my alpha yesterday, especially since I used colors that weren't on the given chart.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hiccups 12 years ago

P.S. My above post was seconding juliagould's idea about the ink drop tool in case anyone was wondering. She posted her other idea before I could finish my post. Sorry.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Zebra_1995 12 years ago

I work on a iPad so I can't scroll the Col.s over the max I can see is 35 so I was hoping you could make a scroll bar so people on IPads can make big pictures

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Carrie 12 years ago

Have you tried zooming out? I know on google chrome there's a scroll bar, maybe it's different for iPads.

Yes I have

It doesn't work

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by ingrambeck 11 years ago

Is there a way to insert a pic and then the generator will make it into a pattern? thanks :)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Strifehart78 11 years ago

Sorry ingrambeck, but you can't put pics into the generator. You can draw them out on paper or go to some certain websites that will let you put in a pic. Hang on a sec and I can tell you one of the websites.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Storme 11 years ago

Ugh I just dnt get it its making me mad I give up im done

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by rainbow_lesbian 11 years ago

one problem that i have is the grid is to light of a color compared to the squares so i keep clicking on that.. maybe could you think of changing that color?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!