$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by dailyinsanity 11 years ago

So im trying to make an alpha bracelet but there is no Row + on it. maybe its just me?

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hiccups 11 years ago

Hmmm, if there was a bug, it looks to me like it was fixed or I don't have it because I saw it between the "Pixel Mode" and "Fill Mode" row of buttons and the color picker. Do you see the "Zoom -" and "Zoom +" buttons? It's right next to the "Zoom +" button. (Oh, and I love your user name btw.)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by blehkitty 11 years ago

Is there a 'Row +' button? If so, I can't seem to find it, but it looks like it's working just fine for everyone else.

Never mind! I just noticed that someone else asked that, and that it works again.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Snow99 11 years ago

the fill button does not work for me But I don't care that much this is a AWESOME generator!!=)

@SnowWhite99 You have to line the bottom of the columns with the color you want in pixel mode, switch to fill mode, and click at the top of each column to fill it. I hope that helps!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Snow99 11 years ago

thanks!!<3

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by XcUiDi 11 years ago

When I try to saving the alpha pattern (after an extensive design work) the Generator show this error: Error code 2: Errors occurred while saving the pattern. Please notify webmaster.

And the "Saving" button stay disabled. Do you have an older version of the Alpha Generator (--BB--CC---DD) jejeje I like that version :D

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by zsylvester 11 years ago

It will work for the original 12x12 square, but as i try to make it any larger, it does not work. It may be because I am on a new mac. If it would work i believe that it would be awesome!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by candy_lover_88 11 years ago

it never accepts my patterns.....and it really makes me sad cause I think I make some good patterns and I just want it to accept them

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!