$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 12 years ago

fill mode works , but is a little glitchy , you have to fill the very bottom row of what ever color you want to fill in your large open area , the left hand side should fill fully, then on the right hand side you have to click one square in ever vertical row to fill.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by love2sing 12 years ago

ggggr. When ever I try to do a pattern, it won't let me fill the squares or even click a single box. Also when I click over to fill mode, it WILL NOT CLICK OVER!!! This is not your fault, it's just my computer. It won't let me make a pattern :(

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hiccups 12 years ago

I love the fill button. Great idea.

Um, would it be possible to put in a bump button? Sometimes I start a design and realize that I put it too far over to one side or too far up. Instead of redoing it, it would be great if I could just push a button and bump the whole design over a column or a row. That's my suggestion. : )

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by dancer64 12 years ago

it wont let me print can someone help?

I can get it to work in pixel mode so that I can color each individual square, but it doesn't always work in fill mode. It usually only works about 5-10% of the time for me there.

Dancer64: Print? Sorry, that's over my head.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by crazyawesome 12 years ago

Yes, I agree with Hiccups. The fill mode doesn't usually work for me, when I try to make patterns :(

Could you fix it if you could? Maybe it's just my computer or the browser, but they're working just fine . . .

Thank you for your time :)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 12 years ago

the fill mode is very tricky.
1, the very bottom row must be filled in for it to work.
2, once you get about 10/15 rows away from the "very far left hand side" the fill will only work in (vertical rows), but only if the very bottom row is filled in.
It will work, you just have to remember those two things and it will work fine :)

Thank you. I'll try to remember that. I find it just a little odd sounding now but once I've had a chance to try it out, I'm sure it will start to click. (I can see an "Ahhhhh" coming.) : ) Thanks again.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by juliagould 12 years ago

I think it's great and really easy to use, however an ink drop tool would be great! I find it hard to find the same color I was using if I make a mistake. Ink drop tool would make things easier. Other than that, it's perfect :)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by juliagould 12 years ago

Also, we should be able to edit our patterns! I messed up two of mine and don't really want to do them over.. took a lot of time D:

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!