$1936

was donated
RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Frosty 13 years ago

Stefan that will be fantastic when it happens. I try to find a decent alpha pattern to do and have to wade through all those name patterns. Very annoying.

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

@Kibs That is the problem we try to solve here. The idea is that a user will input their name on the keyboard, for example "Stefan". They press "Generate name pattern" and then the name pattern will appears in front of them.

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by KibsBoyRO 13 years ago

ooh sry Stefan :)) my not so perfect english made me understand something else:) tks for the clearing me out^^ p.s. idk how ur hair is now but ur hairstyle in the avatar pic is awsome!! u punk style or something?:D its rly rly cool!

No probs. The hair is gone now (thank god for that), it was just a temporary thing I did for a big trance festival called Sensation Black. Thanks btw :-)

u must have rly liked that festival in order to do that with ur hair:)) anyway it suited u quite good:D what hairstyle u ahve now?:D

Oh, yeah.. Also, I was traveling around Europe all that week so it didn't matter how I looked.. Noone of my relatives would ever see it anyway lol.
My hairstyle right now is just simply cut off short. Nothing special :)

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by thirty2nd 13 years ago

So my band name patterns might get deleted? My Skillet, Escape the Fate, and Nine Inch Nails? im confused haha =]

Well.. The skillet one will stay. It's hard to separate the letters to make an alphabet. The nine inch nail pattern have to go though. It's kinda plain and can simply be made using an alphabet.

If the pattern can be made into an alphabet (and vice versa) it will be removed. The alphabet has to exist first though.

then t ell about mine too plz which of my name patterns u will think will be deleted plz tell me:( if u want and can:P

Not necessary for now.. I'll tell you when things start to happen. I'm trying to finish the new generators first :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!