$1936

was donated
RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by frendshipb_04 13 years ago

@Tsoukaleika, thats a WONDERFUL IDEA!! i think thats going to work out really great! :) So when will it be up? Like the idea u were talking about?

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Tsoukaleika 13 years ago

@frendshipb_04 It's all up to Stefan (the mastermind behind this site) when it will be up. I understand we still need some patience. See previous threads..

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Tsoukaleika 13 years ago

It's nice to see users are starting to post whole alphabets now. But...lately names and dates appear in normal patterns as well! Hopefully that won't become a new thing in normal patterns!!

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by MetallicWings 13 years ago

I've got a question about script patterns, I've made a few and they all required some editing before they looked like they do now, so what will happen to them? Are they going to get deleted or what? And my zodiac patterns???? Well I'm quite confused right now, so what like half my patterns get just deleted?

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

@MetallicWings: No letter information is going to get lost... The thing is like this. Let's say you have a pattern that contains text. If someone makes a full alphabet out of your letters, then your old pattern may get deleted. The photos will be transferred to the alphabet instead of the old pattern.

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by MetallicWings 13 years ago

That still didn't answer my question. Besides there are different font sizes too, will the patterns that, lets say have size 8 for example get 'transferred' anyway if the alphabet is for example size 12?

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Stefan (moderator) 12 years ago

Preview of the new name pattern generator: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/namepattern.php. Try it out and tell me what you think. New ideas?

Sorry for not answering in 9 months, MetallicWings :/
I guess different font sizes are equivalent to different fonts in this case.

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Sareana 12 years ago

this is great for easy name patterns !!!

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by Sareana 12 years ago

it would be wonderful if we could load all the alpha pattern alphabets into the new name generator and then be able to select the font we want from a drop down to build names or word bracelets.

RE: NO MORE NAME ALPHA PATTERNS PLEASE!!!! by LoriH 12 years ago

Sareana.....that's an awesome idea!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!