$1330

was donated
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Scootercat 12 days ago

Will there be a winter swap?

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia (moderator) 12 days ago

@Scootercat, I don't think so :) At least won't be organised by me.

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia (moderator) 12 days ago

This swap gathered a total of 21 bracelets for 7 participants from 5 different countries !
Here's a mosaic of all the beautiful creations that were sent in, and are now travelling to their new homes :D

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 12 days ago

It's great to know you are well and the bracelets look so gorgeous on the picture <3

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by mayagd 12 days ago

All bracelets look beautiful ! I hope everybody get their bracelets soon.

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 2 days ago

I wanted to say thank you to Anyblia for hosting this swap and to everyone who has participated. I got my bracelets last week and they are so gorgeous <3 makes me really miss summer!

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by kleinevos (moderator) 2 days ago

Did you comment under the pictures of the bracelets you received? The receiver needs to post a comment, then the creator can answer that they made the bracelet and then we can transfer the picture to the account of the creator.

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 2 days ago

Oh no, I did not do that. I must have overread that. I'll do that now. I'm really sorry for the trouble. Next time I'll read more carefully.

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by ArCee 2 days ago

these are beautiful!!! If there's another swap I hope I catch it in time to get in on making it!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!