$1911

was donated
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia 2 years ago

Hi!
The first envelopes arrived already! Remember you have a week left to knot and send your bracelet(s) ! :D

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by KeithSpringer 2 years ago

Hi, I made a lot of bracelets this summer, I stayed home and literally didn't leave my room for the whole 3 months))) So I made a lot))

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia 2 years ago

Yeah!!
If you have some that you’d like to include for the swap, don’t forget to PM me ;)

By the way, one more time, THE DEADLINE IS EXTENDED -> you have until AUGUST 27TH to send your bracelets :D

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by TBSNBubblegum 2 years ago

Thank you for extending the deadline. Just now seeing this and hope I can finish and participate!

Yeah!! That would be awesome :D

Several envelopes arrived already :D
I'll take pictures tomorrow morning of the first ones :)

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 2 years ago

Are there any news on the swap?

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 2 years ago

Have all bracelets reached you? When are you planning to send them out?

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

Unfortunately we haven’t heard anything from Anyblia lately. She hosts this swap so she’s the only one who can take the pictures and mail out the bracelets. I know she was busy with personal things, but I hope she’ll finish this swap soon.

Hello everyone!
I sincerely apologize for leaving you without news.
I moved out in the beginning of September, and unexpectedely ended up with no internet connection for a month!
All envelopes are now ready to go, pictures taken and everything will be updated today! :D
It was so nice receiving the different envelopes and re sharing them all.

I hope each of you will like the bracelets you'll receive!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!