$1911

was donated
RE: Suggestion. by Acid 14 years ago

I'm with Coha on this one, if it's going to be done i think it should say something like "Favourite of x people" and not state names.

RE: Suggestion. by emm97 14 years ago

why??!

RE: Suggestion. by Joy 14 years ago

thats dumb! i would like to no who put my pattern as their fave. oh and ur welcome emm

acid dont no what she talking bout. coha too...

yaaa

RE: Suggestion. by Tabi 14 years ago

I have to say I'm with Coha on this one. I'd be fine with #people like this pattern. But if it starts stating user names. I just won't click favourites anymore.
But we are each entitled to our own opinion, and nobody is right or wrong.

why is it so bad to show user names?????

yeah no kidding. like if it just said like Pattern#3856
ppl added as fave pattern:56, then that wouldn't let us no who likes what patterns. maybe if it sadid like
ppl added as fav: 12 then u could click on it. maybe that would be ok..idk i just like the username listing idea

RE: Suggestion. by Acid 14 years ago

"acid dont no what she talking bout. coha too... "

Without being too rude, try and learn to type in English properly before attempting to belittle myself and Coha.

My personal reason is simple, I don't see why everyone should know what patterns I have added to my favourites.

Just because yet again people seem desperate to find out if their own patterns are good enough and to be honest I don't see that as a justifiable reason to state user names.

As Tabi has said if it does come to that I won't be adding them either.

I mean seriously what happened to doing a hobby because you enjoy it? It's not a competition to see who's pattern or idea or bracelet is better than anyone else's!

maybe it is...maybe it isn't...maybe its just not a hobbie on the site but just somthing to create patterns... and if i don't wanta speak english, i dont have ta!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!