$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha Generator by Satyr 14 years ago

I've noticed that black knots in the preview picture sometimes switch between black and gray. This is extremely annoying when you're working with a pattern and I think that the black knots really should be black

RE: Alpha Generator by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

How do you mean? Can you give me a link?

Well, check the page with the alpha patterns. Some patterns are black, others gray. And as far as I know, you haven't implemented any gray knots :P

RE: Alpha Generator by Joy 14 years ago

most of them confuse me when ther is more than 1 color...hows that supposed to work an how do u no which is the backround and which r the strings to make the accual pattern thing

As soon as I get time to it, I will make a tutorial on how to do multicolored alpha bracelets, hopefully with a video. Until that, check this thread on Heather's bracelet forum.

Satyr, you're right. I'll investigate it. Good luck with your tutorial!

RE: Alpha Generator by spiffehgymnast 14 years ago

could you make an easy link to get to the alpha generator? if there is one i cant find it.

@spiffehgymnast: Yes. When the alpha section is fully functional. You can now reach it from a link on the left side on https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/alpha

RE: Alpha Generator by spiffehgymnast 14 years ago

ok thanks :)

RE: Alpha Generator-bug by KibsBoyRO 14 years ago

i make how it says there but when i press generate all what ive done dissapears and remains just a very little part of it...and i cant make it too long like i wanted to write:FREE HUGS, i can only write FREE HU, than nothin, :( i think its a bug or i could be wrong

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!