$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha Generator by luvsJB 14 years ago

hi

RE: Alpha Generator by artjunkie 14 years ago

i have the same problem as KibsBoyRO, my whole pattern wont show and its not that big of a pattern, it would just show part

RE: Alpha Generator by ninjasevrywhere 13 years ago

ahh i tried to do a couple different designs and when i clicked generate it pretty much threw all of what i put in out and brought up like mostly white and some black...i even tried putting in the pattern that was there when i got to the page i deleted it and put it back in exactly the way it was and it still dident work.... :(

RE: Alpha Generator by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Okay... can you give me the code (knot letters) that fails on you?

RE: Alpha Generator by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

hey stefan, i just tried to make a pattern, and every time i hit generate, it comes out with the plain white blocks and a blob of black.... kinda strange cuz i just made one a few minutes before with no problems...

Strange. I can't see it. What pattern gives you the error? Can you give me a copy of all data you put into the generator?

RE: Alpha Generator by creacionesomg 13 years ago

I have problems with the alpha generator. I press Generate and refresh the result but no generate the patterns. How i generate the pattern?

RE: Alpha Generator by Heracles 13 years ago

I'm also having a problem with the alpha gen. I've tried two different patterns, but for both, i keep getting an "error" sign saying that my pattern is incorrect. I've gone over each several times, and read through the instructions 3 times, but nothing seems wrong! whats up with that? D:

RE: Alpha Generator by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

I had the same problem, then i realized: if you have any empty lines say you hit enter and had the line after a patten like this:
--AAA--
-A---A-
-AAAA-
-A---A-

and left the line below it blank, it'll say error....... hope this helps :)

Oh, that bug... Yeah, I should take a look at it.. But if I get going with the new flash Generator it won't be needed :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!