$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 12 years ago

Well I have undone the lot corrected the mistake and re knotted the lot, just had my lovely fianc?e having to look at the pattern to say which strings are next. The light is so bad in my front room it's hard to tell the different browns or in fact greens. I think he agreed as I threw a mild wobbly and hid in the bathroom to undo the lot in light I could see in lol Only on row 23 atm so a LOOOOOOOOONG way off yet. Roll on the EU swap XD

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Neanie 12 years ago

The light where I do my bracelets is really bad too. I just went out and bought a little lamp LOL.. I also just bought ribbon crimps so I don't have to bother with a buckle anymore. I actually made one buckle and it was nice then screwed up the bracelet and threw it all away :( I am such a newb at making bracelets. But I am getting there.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 12 years ago

omg, I so feel you! I detest bad lighting :-( my light isn't too bad, as long as there's extra light from outside - I tried choosing colours for a new bracelet in the evening once and the next morning found it looked ridiculous, and I'd gotten all the nuances wrong. talk about a waste of time, I should have gone to sleep :-P

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by twinsgq 12 years ago

I know how you feel! I've mentioned this before, but I HATE lightbulbs! I have to do my bracelets in sunlight, or I'll just feel... Dirty and wierd. Eh I'm wierd anyways :P Don't know why I have the habit. Sometimes I even go outside in the sweltering heat to knot lol. :)

I've got the funny feeling we're going to need a new thread, we're just complaining too much ;-) but I wonder how many posts I've read asking for string lengths without giving us the desired length of the finished bracelet!? I'm tempted to reply "make the threads 2.5 yards, that should make a good fit for the hulk to use as a band around his bicep" :-P

LOL Foz... I tried to answer a question about string length yesterday but I just guess I told them to wrap it around the wrist 4 times LOL.. I hope thats a good enough answer LOL.. I always come up short I hate working with long strings they always get knotted up :(

I'd rather have a few cm left over than have a too short bracelet -- which is why I write down the threads I use for every bracelet I make. that way, if I make the pattern again, I'll know exactly how long I'll have to make them :-) but I can't help someone who leaves out important parts of the question.

Maybe once I get too making bracelets more I will start writing down the lengths, but right now I just wing everything.. I know I know I am bad LOL.. Then I get pissed when I am workign with a tiny bit of string LOL.. I am seriously anal when I make my themes for the androids I write down everything I used in the theme so I don't use it in another theme LOL.. I can't keep track of string lengths too lol..

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Mariska 12 years ago

Well Huntress hopefully you've been lucky if you had the morning sicknes for 3 months.My stephmum had this twice,that she's been sick for 9 months.
With my oldest I was 3 months sick and with my youngest(almost 7 months) not.And both are girls

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 12 years ago

I usually just make it fingertip-to-fingertip, then fingertip-to-opposite-shoulder. It works really well for bead weaving, too :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!