$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Charmed_1 12 years ago

I"ve been cutting my thread about 72-74" long, which has done fine for most patterns having at least 16 strings. I'm sure longer than that for more strings. It's all trial and error and what works for you.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Neanie 12 years ago

Huntress how far along are you?? I just had a baby boy in March. I had no sickness at all during my entire pregnancy. I ended up getting preclampsia two days before my due date. My blood pressure was like 189/100 my feet where so swollen. Stay away from high sodium my tip to you..

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 12 years ago

I'm a about 8 weeks in now. I am trying to say away from things I know will make me sick and salt too. So far I'm doing good and haven't gotten sick at all. :) I finally got to tell my family too yesterday. That was a bonus for me because my mom was there and she was all happy. My baby is do in March maybe the middle of or the beginning not sure yet. Plus, I have to find a doctor still because I guess I'm high risk because of my blood type being so rare.

Awww well I wish you the very best Huntress. I had my son on March 9th he was due on the 12th. He is a handful but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I got a late start (I am 36) but I had alot going on in my life. I lost my first husband to heart disease when I was about 29 then trying to pick up the pieces it took me a bit to start dating again. I have been married now going on 3 years and we are just now starting our family. I wouldn't mind having one more. I was high risk due to my age but I was fine. Just do the right things and stay healthy and hopefully everything will be fine... Good luck to you..

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 12 years ago

Thank you Neanie!! I'm trying my best and that's all I can do. :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Mariska 12 years ago

agree with neanie.
My daughter Andy was born on 12th of January.The same day,that my mother in law passed away.Over 10 days we will had a hard day.My mother in law will be passed away for 7 months and my daughter is 7 months.....how weird is that.

Wow Mariska sorry for your loss. They say everytime someone dies a new baby is born in there place.
Your MIL memory will live on thru your memories.

Huntress you will be just fine.. Enjoy it. I loved being pregnant I am ready for another one all ready LOL..

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Mariska 12 years ago

@Neanie,that's right.That's what they say here too.

well I'm done with getting baby's.It's a wonderfull gift.and I had 2 beautifull girls,But I will learn them,that's a gift what you get(before my oldest,I had 2 miscarriages)

And within'a month we're also getting a new niece.So more joy in our family

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 12 years ago

I'm annoyed at myself right now, and it's been bugging me all night. I continued knotting a bracelet I'd started a while back, and I didn't realize my tension was off... so now the second part is bigger than the first. only slightly, that is, but now I don't know if it bugs me enough to undo 30-something rows of a 40-string bracelet, or not *sighs* and I can't keep going, because if I DO decide to undo it, I'll have to undo even more... or, of course, I could always pretend that never happened, toss it in the bin and start over. then again, if THAT's my biggest worry I guess I shouldn't be complaining...

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 12 years ago

Maybe you could just finish it off and make a keychain? I know the feeling, though. Honestly I've wasted a lot more string by getting frustrated and trashing it than I've actually put into bracelets :) I think that tells you what I'd do in your situation :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!