$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 12 years ago

It will happen soon more than likely when I get my first pictures of baby. That would be a great way to tell my mom.

Me: "Hey, mom want to see some pictures??"
Mom: " Sure of What??"
Me: " You'll see tell me what you think. They are from me of course."
Mom: "Okay, let's have a look."

Next thing I know I'm hugged and kissed beyond normality.lol

Okay, my reenactment is done.lol I couldn't help myself there to me it's so funny.lol :D

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 12 years ago

so why cant you tell your folks?
i mean if the reaction is probably going to be good like that?

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Aiyanna 12 years ago

Lol huntress....that would be cute! wishing you best of luck ;)

Because my husband doesn't want to tell everyone yet. Although I have said it on facebook already. That's not the same as in person though. I think he's worried that something bad will happen since it's still early in my pregnancy, but I feel alright and I'm doing everything right this time. We have or I should say I have this thing about telling people anything that is good until I know it's 1000% true and I know this is. :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Carrie 12 years ago

I know what you mean Huntress. Many times I've been about to get big orders, then I tell people and it doesn't go through.

I know that feeling, that's way I don't tell anyone about a lot of things. That's way I have a hard time finding work. I get overly happy and than nothing happens. It's worse after I call the place too. I guess because I'm a bit socially awkward in person is why. Heck, over the net I'm cool and laid back and easy going. I just can't translate that to people in the real world. I'm luck I got married, but with out him I would be stuck and depressed all the time too.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Carrie 12 years ago

I know how you feel about the awkwardness, too! Thankfully, my boyfriend assures me I'm not as awkward as I think, and it helps me in social situations.

My husband is like that he'll talk to anyone about anything. That's why he has my heart because he taught me to be myself around others. I just wish I was like that by myself without him or family around me. I do have some awesome friends though because we click in the unique things we like. :)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 12 years ago

ahh ok i understand, i've had the jinx happen to me before too, i used to be socially awkward preteen, came out of my shell in highschool,. now im just antisocial and a hermit,.

I was like that at the beginning of my 20's than I met a jerk and BAM!!! I became a weird person who loves unique people. Than I found someone I love and now I'm a different person. It's funny how life and love does that to people. ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!