$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by FatnSassy 12 years ago

Nope...you're not the only ones! It takes me longer to figure out what all that means than it would have taken them to type it all out correctly!!! Not to mention the fact that English isn't everyone's first language that comes to this site, so it has to be horribly confusing for them.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by twinsgq 12 years ago

I'm not a fan of the typing either :l What's the purpose of it, other than saving 5 seconds of adding vowels and punctuation.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Wristart 12 years ago

Exactly. How are the people who speak another language suppossed to know what an abbreviated word means if they're using a translator?

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by RockePloeger 12 years ago

aw c'mon u don't lik it wen we do this?

Haha just kidding, I agree with you guys. It really is annoying.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by karxalc 12 years ago

:D lol I don't care that much, I can usually understand what they're saying, the other day my mom showed me a message her friend that it's living in the US sent here, that was hard to read! O.o it was something like this:
'hi my friend do younsee my brother to day yes ow not ok telme ejem ok'
haha I actually just copied from my mom's phone. xD

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 12 years ago

I don't really like it when people talk like that on this site either :/ It's probably my main pet peeve when I, an English-speaker all of my life (not that I'm that old, of course!), have to ask the person "What was that supposed to say?"

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by usr40717 12 years ago

Karxalc, don't feel bad, I don't even understand that text! And I speak nothing but english. Lol.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Clover410 12 years ago

well........I guess it's my turn to be aggrivated. This morning I wake up and think, wow! it's beautiful out, it's gonna be a good day. And then I walk downstairs to find our refrigerator has decided to stop working. Which means everything in the freezer part has started to melt, including the ice which is no longer ice, but a puddle all over the kitchen floor. Wonderful. We just went to the grocery store and there's tons of food in there that's going to go bad, too. *sigh* I'm starting to realize why I'm not a morning person. X-(

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Mimii 12 years ago

Oh no Clover that sucks! That kinda happened to me once... I have a mini fridge in my room and a few weeks ago I had taken out a drink to help cool me down in the summer heat and for some reason the door didn't shut all the way. I didn't notice this until the whole day and night went by and I got up to make breakfast the next day. The freezer part completely melted so all that icy buildup got all over everything in the fridge and on my carpet! My shredded cheese melted into one big nasty cheesy clump, my milk was room temperature and my popsicles were nothing but wooden sticks floating around in rainbow colored water =(

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Ducttape10 12 years ago

I hate school. We just had a whole week off..... WHOA!!!!!!! We just heard a HUGE thump on our ceiling.... *Going upstairs* *Going upstairs* AHHHHHH!!!! My little brother fell off my mom and dad's bed (king bed, BTW) while he was asleep, and hit his head on the hard-wood floor! Is he bleeding? NO, thank goodness.

He's crying REALLY hard, it kinda seems like he is in shock/paralyzed. He's not moving very much... Our dad is taking care of him, now. He seems fine, now. But next time, we'll put 5 layers of pillows on the ground on all 3 sides, including corners... :( Poor Max!

Anyways, as I was saying, school is starting tomorrow, and since we aren't allowed to play on the computer or have our iPods during the week, I'm spending as much time as possible on the computer at the moment. I really like this thread, I didn't know it existed.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!