$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 12 years ago

I now am feeling the need to gripe about people who don't know how to make a bracelet, and they have enough time to go on the site to find the pattern but not enough to check out the tutorials on how to read patterns :P Instead, they insist on somebody giving them the url, making a tutorial themselves, posting unneccesary pics of the bracelet, etc. If you have the time to ask for the tutorial's url, you have enough time to find the tutorial under the TAB on the SITE that says "Tutorials"!!!!! :/

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Foz 12 years ago

I don't get that either. I've seen people demand help with finding a pattern or a tutorial and check back for answers FOUR DAYS LATER instead of looking themselves. recently, I've had all sorts of questions asking I explain how I did something at a picture posted at the corresponding tutorial! I don't know if that's lazy or intentionally annoying.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 12 years ago

That is intentionally annoying in my book. I can't stand that when people do that. I have to bit my tongue before I go off on them. It is so bothersome that pointing them in the right direction doesn't help. :/

Maybe it's because I'm just a bit emotional right now too. Yet, it's still bothersome to see.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 12 years ago

Yes it winds me up no end when people go wow how do you make it when they see a photo and then it's the normal routine of:

"Wow where's the pattern?" (obviously if pattern is on this site, if it's not I'll happily try and link them to any minus Marina's)....
Click on the pattern above
"How do you make this?"
Check out the knots tutorial
"Where is the tutorial?"
In the tutorial tabs.......(by now I'm losing the will to live....

After maybe somewhere between an hour or a day...
"It's too hard can you make it for me?"
*Head butt's the wall*

result?

Bruised head for a day or so, then they ask someone else the same questions.....

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by RockePloeger 12 years ago

I know what you mean, I was starting to post the links to the tutorials for people but after a while it's like c'mon really. Those were the first things I found on this site.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by meg14 12 years ago

@Acid I know how u feel. People ask me all the time to make them a bracelets when I am currently working on one. I don't like it bc I don't have the time to do that in such a short notice. I also don't like when people nag me bout them too. They're like "Where's my bracelet?" I don't like when people say that. It drives me crazy.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Acid 12 years ago

Some people never appreciate the time that it takes to make them, equally I like doing them and relaxing so rushing them will never happen ;)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by meg14 12 years ago

I know, I like to make them for when I want to relax or something. Besides those people that don't appreciate the time it takes makes me mad. They just want one just to wear and look cool!! That's why some people at my school want one.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 12 years ago

Yeah, that's how I do it and than everyone loves the work and time I put in it.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by RockePloeger 12 years ago

I got in the habit of telling people that if they wanted one, they had to buy the string for it, you'd be surprised how many back down after that :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!