$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Charmed_1 12 years ago

Just checked my computer, and congradulations huntress your now the 4th person I know who is expecting. Way to go July!. LOL. And back on the topic at hand, yep, any photo's I upload will have me name/username, these people are rude and very inconsiderate of others hard work. Not right at all!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by twinsgq 12 years ago

Congrats Huntress! :D :D And the stealing photos thing is just plain nerve wracking! Sorry Acid and to all others who have had their photoes stolen.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Stellaphone 12 years ago

Congrats, Huntress! Get ready to crave bleu cheese dressing, hot dogs, and other random food items ;) And I need to watermark a bunch of pictures now -__-

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 12 years ago

Never heard the blu cheese dressing one. For that fact I can't stand blu cheese it's so nasty. At least right now all I'm craving is salad stuff. :) Nothing like tomatoes and cucumbers my favorites. :D

I never heard it from anyone other than my mom, lol :) I think that explains sooo much about me...but ice cream is always good :D

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by usr40717 12 years ago

I've heard of people craving glue, cement, dirt, and chalk.

Now THAT'S just strange. Huntress, always substitute ice cream for any cravings of yucky stuff! ;)

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 12 years ago

Sounds good to me, there is nothing wrong with ice cream. ;) Yet,dairy is iffy in my tummy right now.

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Killshotz 12 years ago

Congratulations Huntress! Its super fun to expect a kid, so says my mom

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by meg14 12 years ago

Congratulations Huntress!!! :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!