$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Hawkeye 13 years ago

You know what REALLY annoys me? When I'm on this website looking at patterns, and my brother kicks me off so he can get on Facebook or Gmail.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

I'm annoyed at people bragging with their mother's talents when all they know how to do is whine. this site rocks and Stefan is a God ;-)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

Foz is my favorite <3

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

lol Carrie! I'm also annoyed at people who say rude things about you just because they're not bright enough to understand the polysyllabic words in your comments. today I'm annoyed at quite a lot it seems ;-)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

Well good thing I have all of you to stand up for me! <3 It seems like everyone is overly-annoyed lately :p

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I use Safari because I accidentally killed our Internet, Chrome, and Firefox with a software update :( And no, this site is not cheaply made, it just may not be as pretty as certain other sites.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

Hahaha! Yeah, I use Google Chrome too. It makes everything faster. I'm on a Mac too so that helps a lot. Oh and, I'm not dissing on this website, I've been on for more than 2 days also. And I'm very thankful there is a website like this. You know how long I'm on here a day? A lot. How it looks just bothers me and I was posting it here just to share it on THE ANGER/ANNOYANCE THREAD cause that's what it's for. I didn't want to start a fight and I still don't. Okay? Just wanted to share how I felt. And the dude who did this website is actually a lifesaver for me. Just please leave me along on this one please. I was just stating my opinion and I don't like to have people diss on my opinion. It's mine not yours.

Also, the reason I said this is cheaply made is because in my mind I'm comparing it to blogs and websites I'm use to being on. Compare it to these and you'll see why I think that.
http://www.bakerella.com/
http://thepioneerwoman.com/
http://secret-agent-josephine.com/home.php

I don't mean to judge you guys, I'm just stating what I think. I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys. I don't want to be a troll. I just wanted a place to put what I'm frustrated about and I found an appropriate place.

Carrie, just so you know I have nothing against you. I really think a lot of your things are fantastical and I actually wanted to be friends. I don't want my opinion on this website to be set in your mind as me. Please don't hold this against me. I just want to be able to speak what annoys me on an annoyance thread.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

well im sorry i upset u.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!