$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

How about the spamming itself. Like this one I've seen on at least 8 different patterns. "Hey, do you make these good enough to sell and to send in bulk?" I mean really you should ask on the guest book not on all the patterns. That one is bothersome.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

lol i loved the butters my biscuit comment... i want biscuits now -_- i spam question marks ONLY to make people mad ^_^ i hate when people ask the same question on alpha & multi color alpha cause their questions have been answered a million times they can just read the dang comments >:|

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

Thank you Kiraaxchaos!! I love old time sayings and that one is the oldest one I know of.lol

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

hahaha you're welcome, i'm hungry now.. i believe it's time to go make some biscuits at 1:30AM. ^_^ omnomnom!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

it makes me stinking mad when someone asks what pattern is shown on a picture with more than one bracelet without bothering to read the earlier comments. and if they're looking for the number for the puzzle bracelet, why not search for "puzzle" before asking others?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

twilight_Moon, thank you. I just want this to be over. I just wanted to state my opinion. Have people say, "This website is not!" is fine, but it's going rather far in my opinion.

Huntress, what does the question mark thing do anyway? I've been wondering about that. kiraaxchaos, thaaaaaanks. Now I want some biscuits. Pass some over here?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I want some buttered biscuits now...I didn't eat any breakfast. DON'T TEMPT ME! Haha :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by pr3ttykitty 13 years ago

@ fox I think after people read the comments and it doesn't metion what an extra pattern is I think it's fine to ask the website is here to help people

I think we all need to go make some biscuits. I didn't eat breakfast either...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!