$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

hahaha foz, you really make my day so much better<3

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

Chatspeak chatspeak chatspeak. Hate it.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Not much on it myself, Carrie, with the exception of the occasional "lol". Takes me longer to try to figure out what that crap means than it would have taken the person to type it pecking it out one letter at a time!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

I don't care what it's called, for me it's just wrong grammar. mixing up THEIR and THEY'RE or writing should OF just peeves me to pieces. also, I won't finish reading a comment that's so badly written.

@Zanybah I won't hold it against you, it's just that I'm fiercely overprotective of this website in general ;)
@ pr3ttykitty It doesn't mean you're stupid, but it sure presents yourself as someone who is. Someone who purposely misspells words because everyone else is doing it doesn't seem intelligent. How can chatspeak help you in real life? It's good that in this age we write a lot, so you might as well practice your skills in writing in proper English for when you get to higher levels of education.

And on the point of arguing; there's nothing wrong with it. It heightens our debate skills.
Another point: Everyone can have an opinion. Maybe everyone needs to work on what words they use when stating that opinion, though, because it could be taken as hurtful. Heaps of comments on this thread are starting to get really hurtful.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by usr11868 13 years ago

It kind of irritates me when people will comment asking how to make the bracelet on the pattern. They could just send a pm to the creator, a random user, or look up a tutorial. =\

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Hawkeye 13 years ago

@Carrie, I agree with the arguing point. Everyone argues, and some arguements can actually be really hurtful, even though the other person may not realize it. I argue with most people, and some people at my old school AND my new school think I'm really annoying (I'm used to it by now). When I argue with my friends, I argue like I do with my siblings. Wow I can get off topic... But the point is that I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM ARGUING. Its part of me.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

@ Hawkeye, join a debate club, you may find you enjoy it. :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

I hate when people spam use the question mark button a bit to much. I mean one or tow is fine not twenty to twenty-five.

That just butters my biscuits. If any one but me understands the old time saying.

I know what you mean Huntress! And when people put one question on every single forum. Bugs the crap out of me.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!