$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

Foshisle, no worries. You didn't upset me. Nobody did. I'm just real big on computers and websites and I'm an apple dork. Haha! So I tend to view websites and think, "Oh, please." I shouldn't have said that. Keeping it to myself would've been better. Forgive me?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by pr3ttykitty 13 years ago

i dont think theres anything rong with chatspeak i use it all the time and im not stupid

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

I agree, pr3ttykitty. I don't use it, but it doesn't mean you're stupid. XD

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

True, you may not be stupid, but it just looks like it when people, for instance, spell "was" "wuz". It's the same amount of letters!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

Whether or not the site is made cheaply or not, it's still here & it's here to help us. it's not for us to look how good or bad it's made. The beauty comes from the bracelets people create, that's more than enough for me.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

I'm with kiraaxchaos on this one. the aim of this site is not to appear impressive or exprensive, and I'm getting seriously annoyed with Zanybah using the word "cheap". it's rude and how they figure that's appropriate is beyond me.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

It is VERY rude & inappropriate. This is made to help us doing something we love and i have no complaints. The site can be slow but so can any and every other site. I wait it out. I love this site and i admit i'm on here more than I am on facebook. The community and people here are so much more respectful. Carrie, Foz & everyone on this site helped me more than I can even explain doing this. Carrie is not rude or anything that was stated above ^ ; she's a human and gets tired of answering the same questions over and over again but if she or other experienced bracelet makers wont then no one will. Respect the site as it is or simply do not go on it. if you think this site is cheap ask your mother to make one that suits your standards.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by twilight_Moon 13 years ago

It annoys me when people start to take something way to far even though the originator of the problem has apologized already and still they continue to talk and create even more animosity about it. Seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinions and if they are just voicing their view point why continue to try and tear them down because they wanted to vent just like everyone else. Seriously continue with something that should just die is child-ish and very poor judgment. I mean seriously just let the subject of whether this site looks cheap or not die! No one is trying to be seriously rude it is just their point of view on the matter! That is the point of this thread to begin with and knocking someone else’s opinion is low and really rather rude of you.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

@zanybah i forgive u nd i think the past is the past and we should 4 get about it. twilight_moon is rite, we should let it die. oh, and i know im being kinda hypocritical here.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

dont you hate it when you log into this site and you have 48 notifications from this thread alone? ;P
Kidding guys haha

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!