$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

Really? It can get slower? Woah. I know that, but it's also real... cheaply made. My mother is a web designer and she'd freak if she saw how this website is laid out and how slow it is.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

Well, at least there's a website like this. I couldn't give a crap how pretty it is. Designing websites is Stefan's hobby, it's not like he gets paid for it.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

How is this site cheaply made? id like to see u make one as popular as this site is. oh, and i agree with carrie, i dont give a crap how pretty this site is.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

Carrie and Foshisle. I'm not saying I'm not thankful for this website. But it is cheaply made. I don't mind, but it could use an upgrade. And you'd like to see me make one as popular as this? You know - I don't design websites. My mother does. And she actually designed the most popular blog on the web. The owner of the blog she created is all over TV. I'm not dissing on this website, just stating my opinion. This is called "The Anger/Annoyance Thread" for a reason as well.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

What exactly did she design Zanybah ?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

well, uve been on the site for a day. ive been on it for months. carries been on it for over a year. i think we would know how cheaply the site is made or not. point is, dont call the site cheap wheather ur mom designs websites or not. period. end of story.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by softballplayer6 13 years ago

All right people calm down. Use Google Chrome, it's the fastest browser for this site. (In my opinion). Yes, this website may not load in two milliseconds, but that still doesn't make this a bad website. There are true pieces of art that people can make here. So appreciate it! Thanks everyone.

Google chrome <3 Anyone on IE still needs to upgrade. Your life will be so much better.

Oh, also, the site is much slower because of Christmas break. The server got so overloaded last week that the web hotel shut the site down.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by softballplayer6 13 years ago

@Carrie you are so right! I like Google Chrome better than Mozilla Firefox, but I have both downloaded. :) I really don't know why I have Internet Explorer on my computer, I think that's because it came with it pre-downloaded. Wow.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!