$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Freakyy 13 years ago

That makes me think...

I used to be a part of a Forum where you could 'thumb up' and 'thumb down' posts. Sort of like the whole like and dislike system, but it's cool because you can see who is more 'respected,' I guess you could say, in the FB community. I think it would be cool just to have that on here :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

Yeah, that sounds cool :)

And people still don't know how to search on here. >:( Mrs. Flynn: "Please leave your psychotic rant as a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can." I know it's not exact, but I have a terrible memory :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by KnottingDino 13 years ago

I absolutely hate it when people ask how to do a bracelet under a photos comment!! Obviously the photo is posted from a pattern on the site so simply click the 'go to pattern' button and all is well!!! It really ticks me off!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by go_blue16 13 years ago

One thing that irks me: people asking how long the threads have to be.

Oh yes! I have standard measurements for threads...but apparently some people never heard of Google.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

u can google thread lengths??? lol i nex\ver tried. then again i dont ask 4 the measurments either lol

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

maybe we should pm stephen and see if he could do the like dislike/ thumbs up thumbs down thing. just a thought

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

It really annoys me when people can't bother to spell Stefan's name right. Or when they purposely spell words wrong.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

even if its obviously meant to be funny?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!