$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

lol

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

since this is an annoyance thread I'm entitled to voice my feelings. I'm sick and tired of people being pointlessly rude and then giving some lame apology just to weasel out of hearing someone's opinion of their behaviour in return. and I'll drag this on as long as I like, thank you very much.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

see, this is why an anger/ annoyance thread was made! because ppl cant let things go!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

No, it was made because people need to vent. I regret that I didn't foresee arguments, etc., but there's not much I can do about them...

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

fozzzz<333333333333333333333333333333333333

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

arguing is human nature, the trick is to learn to argue like its a debate and not get upset over another persons opinion.

one of my favorite sayings "opinions are like buttholes, every one has one, some just stink worse then others"

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

oh and GO FOZ!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by pr3ttykitty 13 years ago

guys, i understand that your annoyed but whats the point in keeping this argument going about weather the site is cheap or not. Half of you will argue that it was rude and you wont let it go and that even though this is the anger forum they still shouldn't of said it. the other half will argue that they're aloud to voice there opinion about what they think. really this argument will go no where. you all will just keep going back and forth and no one will change there mind! there will be no point in it. everyone will just be repeating what they said earlier because they want to get there point across but guess what. the other person does to. But I honestly doubt anyone is going to change there mind about if they thought it was right or wrong to say the site was cheap so i think we SHOULD drop it before it gets out of control, people get angry, say something REALLY rude, and get suspended or banned from the site. Do you want that to happen to you?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

lol Sareana!! love that butthole quote :-) and coming back on topic, I'll let you all in on another thing that makes me angry: bad grammar!!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by FatnSassy 13 years ago

*tears in eyes* HAHAHAHAHA!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!