$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

aaaaaaargh! 1212 name patterns! the name alphas are annoying enough but most of the 1212 name patterns look completely ridiculous. and don't get me started on words that are of even less use than names, such as YES or NO. honestly, I wish people would stop abusing the generator just because they are bored.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

I hate when people post more than one bracelet in a picture and when you click go to pattern it doesn't show the bracelet you actually want and when you ask which pattern it is they never respond -_-

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by softballplayer6 13 years ago

@kiraaxchaos Totally! That's really annoying...

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by biebergirl1206 13 years ago

I just had a thought. I've been reading everyone's complaints about putting patternless pictures on normal pattern #1 and about making meaningless alpha patterns just because they're bored. There should be a gallery for patternless pictures and the people that are bored can make patterns for those bracelets. Just a thought :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

i agree on the gallery for patternless bracelets, as well as a gallery for crafts that are not made with embroidery floss, like beads or the folded paper bracelets, since this site is mainly dedicated to embroidery floss bracelets, but there is a desire i think from every one here to learn about any new easy craft and a separate gallery where we can post our creations that don't fall under embroidery floss would be great

i agree with you guys, that would be nice ! with tutorials videos & etc on how to make those things (beads, yarn) very useful for those who want to learn it ( me ) ^_^

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

You can upload pictures to tutorials, so I've been putting my multicolored alpha bracelets on that tutorial.

I do that too :P

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

Well - I'M annoyed at how slow this website is. I also think it should be updated...

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

It used to be slower; Stefan recently updated it to make pages load faster. It's just that this site is so popular that it tends to overload the servers.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!