$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Hawkeye 13 years ago

I know what you guys are getting at... but you may be directing your anger at all the people asking, instead of the few people that are doing it. Some of the people asking may have become a member just recently and are still trying to figure things out. I understand why people dont understand it; I didnt for a while. But I agree with you guys, even though I'm offering words of caution.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

its okay every one here is polite in the main forum area ,.. this is just for rants,. we can grumble here,.. BAH HUMBUG

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by go_blue16 13 years ago

So this thread isn't included in 'the main forum area' lol....but I agree. I'm sick of being nice and kind and polite to people who don't deserve it. But I still tolerate them and its very stressful lol lol so here is where you can come to unwind.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

Now THAT is annoying. Also...has anyone checked on pattern #1 lately? People use it as a dumping ground for all of their patternless pictures, and don't even get me STARTED on the totally, completely irrelevant keywords.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

@ Carrie it was a mistake. you no, an error. i meant to say Stefan, and u knew that.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Zanybah 13 years ago

I'm just annoyed that I can't find my way around here easily. Because I'm new and I'm like - AH!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

Well, find a friend on here! I had difficulties when I first joined, even though I had been making bracelets for about 9 months...You should have seen my first bracelet I made off of this site. I didn't even finish it, just gave it to one of my friends to play with. But you figure the site, the patterns, the people, etc., out eventually :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

@foshisle just dumping my anger here, not directing anything at you. You just ended up reminding me.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

ok

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Hawkeye 13 years ago

yeah... I wish I had one of these all the time... my anger management doesn't last long at school on some days. When it fails, I take out my frusteration onpeople that had nothing to do with the problem. I just dont really know how to stop it from bursting out of me... I've tried everything I can think of...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!