$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

No, not like that. I meant I really hate when people don't ask nicely, don't use the search button, etc. I foresaw a misunderstanding but by then it was too late. Sorry!

Oh wait, no I don't understand what you are talking about. ARGH! All I know is that I just need to get my rant out :) If I am repetitive, I can't help it because I am EXTREMELY annoyed.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Freakyy 13 years ago

haha. i'm sorry. I don't seem to understand myself either :P I was really mad about something completely different when I posted that. lol. i'm sorry. :)

It's okay :) Once you've been cussed out by a 6th-grade idiot on the last day of school because you won't give him another brownie, you can handle practically anything :)

ohh my. that's.. nice. o.o he cussed you out for brownies?! daaang.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

I hate it when people go to patterns and say how much they hate it. Like people going to Pokemon patterns and say "Pokemon is stupid! lol". I mean, GROW UP. I dont like Twilight, but you dont see me going to every Twilight pattern going "Ew Twilight is for stupid girls!" because I have SOME SENSE and I'm not an immature brat. If you dont like it, DONT POST O IT.

If this was facebook i would 'like' your post Sneasel :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

I'm adding incomprehensible questions to my annoyance list. I'll only too glady answer questions posted with my patterns/pics but it really ticks me off when I can't figure out what they're trying to ask!

I do wish this was Facebook...I would "like" all of these posts and "dislike" all the rude comments on patterns :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

If this were like Facebook I would delete those stupid questions and comments. That's just me though. ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!