$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

>.> im the paitent sucker *sighs* but yes, i get aggravated sometimes when people dont use the search to look for the tutorials they need, its so easy to find out how to find the information for the things they are asking about, if they would just take a little time and effort and look.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Freakyy 13 years ago

It annoys me that I can't control my stupid long threads. And that something about my bracelets always looks wrong.

:/

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Kaisui_Izumi 13 years ago

It annoys me to see people asking for help with a pattern, but what Really ticks me off is when they absolutely demand that you help them. A little politeness goes a long way, not "OMFreaking Gosh!!!!! Can someone like Halp mez!?? You! Show me how you did this!" No. Goodness, you can use please and thank you. Thankfully we haven't seen that many posts here, but I've seen it a lot on other sites. Just makes me want to beat the sense into them. One thing to be clueless and geninuely need help, but another just being plain old rude.

Anyways sorry for the rant

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

I get annoyed when almost everyone asks for a video on the simplest of bracelet patterns. I mean really it's not that hard and yes those lovely tutorials help a lot. I'm just sayin' only the most difficult patterns could use a video tutorials. Yet, I am contradicting myself a little bit. I still hate to see those posts. It's annoying to see them from the same person on like 5 different patterns.

Just a rant nothing meant by it really. Just a bit annoyed from it.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by FatnSassy 13 years ago

What chaps my cheeks are the the bad attitudes. Like, "I don't like this bracelet. It's ugly," or "Don't make this pattern. It's stupid,"... If you don't like it, fine, because we're all entitled to our opinions. But if you don't like it, why can't you just skip the negative comments and save your efforts to leave a positive comment on something that you do like? Someone puts a lot of time and effort into every pattern and bracelet that we see on this site, so is it really fair to try to shoot them down like that? No one can say he/she likes every pattern or bracelet on this site, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't respect the work and effort that goes into every single one of them.

That's my two cents... :)

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Foz 13 years ago

I'm annoyed at people throwing around insults and cursing and ranting for no good reason, and then taking it all back half an hour later. Like, I didn't mean it and anyway, sorry. As if that makes up for being rude and pointlessly aggressive. GRRRR!

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

I also really hate all of the stuff that you guys are ranting about (yes, yes I do). But what really irks me the most is that my mother never checks my jean pockets for bracelets. She ended up washing/DESTROYING two of my biggest projects, my Ke$ha and my Coca-Cola. The thing is, I always forget to check the pockets too...oh well, I'm hoping for a Hobby Lobby gift card for Christmas so that I can MAKE MORE BRACELETS!!!!!!! :)

As in, I hate that people never ask nicely, compliment patterns, etc. Just if you are confuzzled...oh gosh, now I've confused myself--ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Merry Christmas everybody!

I know, right?

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Freakyy 13 years ago

It irritates me how you say "I also really hate all of the stuff that you guys are ranting about" when later you say "I know, right?" to "i've seen countless times when people will say how do i do this? then people will have to say, go to this tutorial. If you've been on the site enough to look at a complicated picture or pattern, then you should know about the tutorials that are posted" which is basically "all the stuff that you guys are ranting about" that you "really hate."

Just saying. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!