$1911

was donated
Happy new year! by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

I hope all of you had a great bracelet year, and that the next also will be awesome :)

Thank you all for participating and contributing to the site!

Stefan

RE: Happy new year! by Frosty 14 years ago

Thank you Stefan. Same to you. Thank you so much for this site. I love it.

And... Happy new year and new decade to you all.

RE: Happy new year! by Joy 14 years ago

haa stefen u beat me to it. i was just coming on to welcome everyone to a new decade and a new year! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! AH SO EXCITING! i hope everyone finds something new and exciting in ther new year!!

RE: Happy new year! by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

Some stats until now:

2 198 Patterns
3 022 Photos
939 Guestbook entries
3 959 Forum posts
3 656 Users
2 Moderators
6 500 fans on the Facebook page

The site usage has increased too. In september (when I started logging the site usage on Google Analytics) the number of visitors was 3000-4000 per 24h, now it is about 5000.

Donations during 2009 was a total of 5 dollars. Thank you KnottyArtist09 for donating!

The biggest thing that happened 2009 must be the domain change (from steffe.se/fb to friendship-bracelets.net) in july. Or what do you think ?? :)

Thanks again for a great year.

RE: Happy new year! by AnJaGa 14 years ago

well agree, one day u might sell domain for good money, my favourite from the above achievments of the site is the $5 donation :D haha, thank u God for the ads!!! hope 2010 will bring our poor Swedish student some more money for living :D
just joking Stef, Happy New Yr Everybody!!!!!

RE: Happy new year! by KnottyArtist09 14 years ago

If only everyone using the site could donate at least a dollar!
Well thank you Stefan for having such a great site.
JC

RE: Happy new year! by Joy 14 years ago

great site stef and keep up the good works. i like how everyday when i come on theres at least 1 new thing added or changedon the site to make it better.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!