$1911

was donated
possible alpha generator bugs by KibsBoyRO 13 years ago

when i make alpha pattern, i usually make them vertically because it seems much easier to me anywayy
1. when i make patterns with more than 2 collors, the collors and the letters i use in the pattern tend to mix up when i click generate and i have to keep switching them until its good...

2. when i finish pattern and click generate i always get an errors saying the pattern isnt made properly, but when i rotate the pattern 90 degrees for 2-3 times the pattern is shown..so why the error at first try???

3. after ive done all this and saved the pattern in the position i want, after it got aproved the position of the patern wasnt like i saved it but turned with 90 degrees a few time idk why...

if others have generator bugs feel free to post them here

RE: possible alpha generator bugs by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Thanks for these reports!

1. Clearly a bug that I can take care of soon enough.

2. That's because you didn't enter the code properly the first time. Maybe a space or newline somewhere? As you press Generate, your code will pass the server and it is trimmed a bit. That might strip the bad code you entered and therefore show up as OK after some "generations". The generator should be telling you why the code is wrong, but for now it doesn't.

3. The moderators are free to rotate and change the patterns as they like. They want all patterns to have the same orientation so that might be why they are rotated.

All of this will be fixed when the next generator has been made. I'm making one in flash at the moment.

Stefan

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!