$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

How long was this one again? If the length difference is not too obvious, just send it in as well :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

aaaaah! I just posted a picture! *headdesk* no matter, though, I'm happy sending two :-)

Oh, it's so nice!! - Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut and then keep it for my own tiny wrist :D ?!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

hahaha :-D I can easily pop it in the envelope with the others for you to keep if you'd like it! it's 13 cm including the buckle :-)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by AliceNana 9 years ago

Yesterday I finished the last bracelet. I just love the spring colours! :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by redline 9 years ago

i just finished a second bracelet! :) those colors are just amazing. i would never put them together by myself :D i still have 20 strings left, so i think i'll try to make a third one :)

Yay - just pm me with the pattern numbers, when you two have finished :D - I'm glad you guys like the colour-scheme so much! - I think this will make a very nice gallery, when all the pictures are posted! - Up to now, I didn't receive any bracelets, but I'm looking forward the end of the week, when the first few should arrive!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Alicat 9 years ago

I finally finished my three bracelets! I was about to start my fourth when I realized the limit was 70 and not 90, oh well :P

Still super excited to see what everyone else has come up with and see how all the similar color schemes look together!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by OniL 9 years ago

Wow! It's interesting! I'm in :D

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by KnotAddicted 9 years ago

I wish I could've joined this swap but I'm scared if I send the bracelets you wouldn't receive it. Hopefully I'll get to join the next one and the bracelets will arive :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!