$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

What about not using additional colors at all? So (shades) of green + white + yellow only?

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Hm, I thought about it, but this might be a bit too monotonous, when all the bracelets are in those colours? - Nevertheless it would be nice to also have some in only those shades :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

Awesome!....now to go on a pattern search.. :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Yeah I did not mean these colors for the whole swap, I was just wondering if it was ok because I made some pattern edits :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Alicat 9 years ago

It took me a while to decide if I'm going to participate because of time issues, but i started my first bracelet so hopefully I'll get it done!

I really like this new idea for swaps and Arismende did a great job selecting the theme/colors for this one!! Looking forward to seeing everyone's altogether (:

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by SocceRocks37 9 years ago

Can't wait to find my patterns! :) <3

Nice, I'm looking forward to see all your bracelets :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Neva 9 years ago

I wanted to participate in the pervious swap, but I never got around to it, so I think I'll definitely be doing something this time. :) Thank you for hosting this!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I have one bracelet done. Hoping for a second one. My first attempt with green, yellow and white didn't go over so well as it was looking more like green bay packers (football team) colors...yuck! Not to mention I'm not a sports fanatic...lol Plus I tend to use black as an accent color which generally makes the other colors to the pattern stand out, not take from. But I've found a solution to these.. colors. I used one of the pastel tie dye color and went from there!....So problem solved! Now to find another pattern to use.... :)

Don't forget: secret-easter-bunny event ;) - if you mention too many details, the surprise might be gone when the pics are posted ...

Yes, I think it's not so easy to work without black sometimes, but it's a good opportunity to try something else and maybe just replace the black part in many patterns by white now :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!