$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Neva 9 years ago

Charmed, I sent mine in a regular envelope. I only sent one bracelet and I put that in a small jewelry bag. I do expect that because you did a bubble envelope it is taking longer. I don't think you'll have to worry, however.. there are still 2 more weeks to wait and see if it'll come around. How long ago did you send it?

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I sent it out Feb. 6th. I'm sure it will get there, was just curious if using the type of envelope that I did, is holding it up, which sounds to be the case. No biggie, at least I know for next time. :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Teuntje1998 9 years ago

Im so excited to see al of the bracelets :D

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

I received bracelets from Cathy_3 today - it was the envelope waiting at the post office.

I won't be at home this week from wednesday to saturday - just for the record and that you guys don't wonder when you don't hear any news from me in this time. I've already taken 24 photos and plan to publish them in around the end of next week, when hopefully almost all of the bracelets will have arrived.

Hey everybody, - I just came back home today and there were a plenty of envelopes in my mailbox; I received bracelets from Alicat, Blacktulip, Foz, Sammoning and Teuntje1998. Still waiting for two entries, before posting the pics :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

woo-hoo! can't wait to see the pictures! :-)

And I can't honestly wait to post them!! This will make such a nice gallery :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Alicat 9 years ago

I can't wait to see all of them and make my predictions on who made them!!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I hope mine makes it's way there soon. I sent mine fairly early and as it turns out just be one of the last to get there...lol.... And yes it will be fun to guess who made what. Also can't wait.. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!