$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

Yay I'm glad you got them and like them :D

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Alrighy - the time for registration has now run out. In a whole, we have 17 participants: Alicat, AliceNana, alymarie016, Arismende, Blacktulip, Cathy_3, Charmed_1, DelightBracelet, EdBlair, elizabeth_s, Foz, kleinevos, Neva, redline Teuntje1998, Thy and Sammoning. I'm still waiting for bracelets of Alicat, Blacktulip, Charmed_1, EdBlair, Foz, Teuntje1998 and Sammoning. I guess one of those envelopes is already here waiting in a post office, because I got a notification about it (maybe yours, Blacktulip, did you send it as registered mail?)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Blacktulip 9 years ago

No, I didn't... It is not mine :(

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

I sent mine on Thursday, I think... I'm hoping it'll reach you by Monday :-)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Blacktulip 9 years ago

I wanted to send it registered for the second time but the clerk from the domestic counter from the post office has told me that an international registered letter is 10 times more expensive than a regular one. About 6-7 euros comparing with 50 cents. Besides it was such a long line at the international counter. I would have stayed there for hours. That scared me the most...

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by redline 9 years ago

can't wait to see photos :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

I've taken the first few pics today :) - Unfortunately my camera is not the very best... But I think it'll work somehow..

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I sent mine in a small bubble Manila envelope and from looking on my receipt it was sent first class Package. It's been at least 15 days now, hopefully it will be there sometime during the week?....I think this may be the second time I've ever sent international mail?.... :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Neva 9 years ago

This was the first time I've ever sent international mail, and I was really surprised by how cheap it was and how fast it arrived. It must've taken less than a week for mine, and I live in US.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

Neva, if you don't mind me asking, how did you sent yours?.......in a regular envelope, padded/bubble envelope?.....as I mentioned before, I sent mind in a bubble envelope to protect the bracelets. I've done swaps in the past, and I know the regular envelopes sometimes tore a bit. I'm wondering if by sending mine the way I did, is causing it to take longer at customs..?...I hope it gets there safely.. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!