$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

Yes I've *definitely finished three and a half bracelets

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Here are the news! - I received bracelets from kleinevos, alymarie016 and redline today :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Yeah :-))

Oh, and so far I can say the spring theme seems to work out quite well and and the bracelets are all amazing!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Blacktulip 9 years ago

Oh, God, I am so sad and frustrated. I really wanted to join this swap but I have no luck. It seems all bracelets arrive but mines... :(((((

Let's wait a bit and hope... it's not so long ago, since you sent the second envelope! :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

Finished woop!

I actually ran out of white strings because of this, but I got some more to stock up again :)

The colour scheme looks really cute, and I'll be using white more often now I think :P

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Mine are on their way now as well! Always last minute haha, glad they dont need to go far.
The colorscheme was a nice challenge, I cant wait to see everyone's bracelets :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I sent mine out Feb. 6th. I know since I'm in the US it will take longer. I'm just checkin in to see if they have arrived safely let.. :)

Here's a little update! - I receive bracelets from AliceNana, elizabeth_s and Thy today :) It's really exciting to see, what everybody comes up with - amazing bracelets! - So, today is the deadline for sending me your pattern numbers and get my address for participating in the swap. So if there's anybody out there with another entry, please write me tonight ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!