$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Neva 9 years ago

Tbere needs to be 5 inches of knots and 5 inches of braids, correct? Does the loop count with the knots?

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

yep, go ahead :D I'm always glad when the patterns get knotted!!

Hi Neva, that's correct. - I think it's ok to count the loop with the knots, if it's not a very huge one :)

Ok thanks! Is it also okay if the patten is slightly less than 5 inches? Mine is a quarter of an inch too small but i dknt have enougn string left

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

one of mine turned out exactly 5 inches, including the buckle, because I ran out of one thread... there's more than enough time for me to make another though, if that's too short. I have crazy tiny wrists, so it would fit me fine -- but I realise not everyone would be happy with such a short bracelet ;-)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Personally I would count the loop as part of the closure area, not the knotted area.

:/ if its counted as apart of the closure,I have to make another bracelet

I'd like to say in general that I didn't create the rules to have a whole lot of exceptions from those rules now... It makes everything very complicated and I'm a bit frustrated, when I'm honest. Please just retain the max. number of strings mentioned as well as the bracelet length and colour scheme. Thank you.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

I think I was just looking for an excuse to make one of your new patterns -- as if I've ever needed an excuse to knot before :-D

Hehe; I wouldn't mind having some of my patterns knotted, it's always nice to see people being inspired :D - And it also happened to me last swap, that one of my bracelets was a bit short and it happened to be ok for the person who got it as it seems, but that was just luck I guess ;) So let's try to stick with the measurements more or less.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!