$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by itsmccrea 9 years ago

When counting the amount of stings for a alpha you would count 1 for each row then 1 for each color minus the color of the string correct? for example of i had 9 base stings with 4 others colors that would work?

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by redline 9 years ago

omg, i can not believe i saw this only now :/ i'm not sure if i manage to make something till the deadline, cos i'm obssesed with a project i'm now making :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Redline, there are still many spots left for participants and also quite some time :) - I'd be glad to welcome you in the swap!

thanks :) but it seems hard, cos i got used to black color :D so i'll need to get rid of my habit lol

@itsmccrea - sorry for my late answer! - I don't really get what you mean by "1 for each row then 1 for each color minus the color of the string"... - But for alphas I count the base strings + 1, so wouldn't that make just 10 altogether in your example? - Since it's an alpha I think it would be ok, since they're more work and a bigger in general anyway.

Here's the current list of partcipants; we have 9 participants right now (6 + 3 mods), which means, there are still 14 open spots for joining the swap... And yay, I've finished all my swap bracelets now :)

alymarie016 - Arismende - Blacktulip - Charmed_1 - DelightBracelet - Foz - Neva - kleinevos - Teuntje 1998

i almost finished my first bracelet :) will try to make another one :)

Nice!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

I'm onto my last bracelet and will try finish by the end of the week :D

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

I'm so glad I've got some finished, and I don't have to back out of this swap! it doesn't look like I'll be able to make a replacement for the one that's too short, because I just had to start a huge project which has been taking up all my time :-P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!