$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Hey everybody, - I received the first two envelopes with bracelets from
Neva and DelightBracelet today!

For all of you, who already finished bracelets for the swap, - Alicat for example - please pm me soon, because we have reached half of the number of participants already, who are, except from mods: Blacktulip, Charmed_1, Neva, Teuntje1998, DelightBracelet, alymarie016, Cathy_3, redline and AliceNana, so there are still 11 free spots left right now.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by greengrl26 9 years ago

Aww, im so sad i didn't see this till now! Maybe one day I will participate in a swap... lol

Greengrl, there's still time to knot a bracelet and send it to me until february 20th :) So you could still participate!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by greengrl26 9 years ago

I so would arismende, but I have a baby, so like no time to knot! And I thought you had to have the bracelets on the 20th? I live in the U.S. so it will take longer to get to you. I don't think I could knot up a whole bracelet and have you receive it in only 8 days lol. But I will try for the next swap, thanks (=

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Jazzy5252 9 years ago

is there still time for me to get a bracelet to you? I live in Australia.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

February 20th is the due date for sending them in, not for receiving the bracelets. So everyone still has one whole week for the knotting :-)
The only thing is that it does take longer if you are not living in Europe, so send them before or on the 20th, not after!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

I made 3 bracelets so far, hope to get a 4th one started soon or maybe even an extra 5th bracelet, because I like picking and choosing before I send em off :)

Nice, nice, nice!! - This will be a great swap again, I think. We now have 15 participants, 4 mods and [/i]Blacktulip, Charmed_1, Neva, Teuntje1998, DelightBracelet, alymarie016, Cathy_3, redline, AliceNana, Alicat and EdBlair[/i], so still 9 free spots now :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

I'm working as fast as I can! I have three bracelets done and I'm so close to finishing! I don't want to miss my spot hehe

;) - When you've already finished three, I'll definately count you in, elizabeth :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!