$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Yes, ok - we can set the maximum of strings to 72 though, maybe it's a bit easier for combining the string amounts.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

I love that we have a month to get the bracelets done, so I really should be able to take part in this swap :-)

Hello again everybody! - Since I got the first PM from a participant, I see that I have to specify the colour scheme for this swap a bit, and I'm very sorry for having caused confusion with this:

Please USE a) (1 or more shades of GREEN and YELLOW, b) WHITE as a basic colour and c) only TWO additional gradient shades like rose/pink - purple/light purple etc. (optional). That makes 3-5 colours (plus maybe shades of those colours) for one bracelet. d) Please DON'T use BLACK or GRAY this time, since it might take away this pastel/springy overall impression of the bracelets. - Thank you!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Aah ... and I'm already past halfway a very nice ( if I may say so myself .. ) bracelet with tadaaa: black as my additional color. ....
I guess I'll have to keep this one myself then ;-))

I'm so sorry!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Blacktulip 9 years ago

As about the length. I has to be no more than 12 cm or at least 12 cm? I usually make them 14 cm long or between 12 and 15 cm, depend on the pattern... The knotted part I mean.

Since 5 inches are around 12,5 centimeters and you need 5 for the knotted area and 5 for the braids - the bracelet should be around 25 centimeters all together

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Teuntje1998 9 years ago

So its okay when im use :green, light green, yellow , lighter yellow, pink, purple, blue, light blue and white?

I inititially thought of only using 5 colours (+ maybe other shades of this colours) in one bracelet, but I now realize that this might be maybe too restrictve or confusing, so yes, Teuntje - and all the other participants, it's ok to use those together.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!